34′ Dutchstar for Rent
34′ Dutchstar Motorhome for Rent (Delivery to Grand Haven State Park, Hoffmaster, and Grand Haven Yogi Jellystone, and Campers Paradise in Grand Haven)Looking to Rent a Motorhome, RV or Trailer? (Grand Haven)
We have a very spacious 34′ Newmar Dutchstar for rent. Due to insurance purposes, we are only interested in rentals where we will deliver the motorhome to the campground.
The RV is available for the 4th of July Holiday!! July and August have dates open… the dates it is not available are listed at the bottom of this listing.
It sleeps 6 with a Queen bed in the bedroom, the table bed, and a pull out couch. It is very spacious… has AC, fabulous kitchen – a nice size fridge, microwave convection oven, stovetop and double sink. The bathroom has a shower with skylight. There is plenty of closet space and lots of available cabinets & drawers for all your items!
This is the same RV our family uses for camping. Therefore, we keep it very clean, loaded and very well maintained! We also require no smoking or no pets in the trailer and you provide your linens.
~ 34.5 foot 1994 Newmar Dutch Star
~ Remodeled Interior…. Absolutely Beautiful!
~ Sleeps 6.
~ Queen Bed in bedroom
~ Super Slideout
~ All appliances work
~ Large Bathroom w/skylight
~ Tons of Closet Space
fees and charges
* Damage Deposit $600 (refunded in full if no damage and no smoking or pets were present inside the camper)
* Reservation Fee $50 (refunded if reservation is cancelled 7 or more days prior to start date)
* Cleaning Fee $150 (only charged if unit is returned without being cleaned)
* Set Up Fee $75 (awning/electric/plumbing/dumping tanks when finished)
* LP usage Fee $1.50/gal (only charged if excess LP is consumed)
* Delivery $1.30 mile (GHSP or Hoffmaster are free delivery)
Terms & Conditions
- A 3 day minimum rental is required for each rental.
- The rental consists of out after 11:00 AM and is due back the day following the last day of the rental by 10:00 AM.
- A weekend rental is considered a 3 day rental and is out after 11:00 AM on Friday and is due back by 10:00 AM on Monday.
- Renters must receive operation instruction for each rental unit.
- The renter must be at least 25 years old.
- The renter shall not operate the rental unit under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The renter must have a valid driver’s license.
- All rentals require a $600 security deposit.
- A fee of $150 will be removed from the security deposit if the unit is returned dirty.
- All units will be inspected at the start of each rental with us, the renter, and a checklist noting any existing damage. At the end of the rental the same process will be used to note any damage. The renter is responsible for any/all new damage and is at the sole discretion of us for the necessary repairs.
- The unit must be returned with a full tank of fuel, if the unit is not returned full a .50 per gallon
above pump price will be removed from the security deposit.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rental unit. A $500 cleaning fee will removed from the security deposit to remove any smoking odor.
- The renter must bind coverage of insurance on the unit.
- No pets.
3 Day/weekend $425
5 Day $650
7 Day $850
The RV is NOT available on the following dates:
May 22 – 28
August 17 – September 2